FlexiFITT - Splits Challenge is a product by Jonika Technologies Ltd. This policy covers Jonika Technologies Ltd and its products.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Personal information including, for example, your name, email address, telephone, information about your usage of the Products and information collected by tracking technologies as further described below that may identify you as an individual or allow online or offline contact with you as an individual.
Jonika Technologies does not collect or process credit or debit card (“Payment Card”) information. Apple collect Payment Card information with respect to in-app purchases made through the Apps. Such payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they’ve - stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, billing address, and the last four digits of your card number.
Device Information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance information.
Information collected via tracking technologies, as fully described in section 4.
2. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Except as described under the “Disclosure of Your Information” section below, we do not provide your personal information to any third party without your specific consent, as defined by applicable law.
3. NEWSLETTERS OR OTHER ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
If you sign up to receive promotional materials from us via email we will use the information you give us to provide the communications you have requested.
If you inform us that you wish to cancel email promotional materials by selecting “unsubscribe” at the bottom of such communication or by emailing us at email@example.com, we will remove you from our mailing list.
4. TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Jonika Technologies and our analytics partners use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, and scripts to enable a service to recognize your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task.
We use third party trackers to let us know when users have visited the Products by “clicking-through” our sponsored advertising or content hosted on third party platforms. The Products use Google Analytics code to gather statistical information. Google Analytics sets cookies to help us accurately estimate the number of visitors to the Products and the volumes of usage of the Products. This is done to ensure that the Products are available when you want them and are fast. For more information on how Google Analytics processes this information, visit www.google.com/analytics.
We use mobile analytics software to allow us to better understand the functionality of our mobile software on your phone. This software may record information such as how often you engage with the Products, the events that occur within the Products, aggregated usage and performance data, and where the Applications were downloaded from. We may link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the mobile application.
As true of most websites, we gather certain information and automatically store it in log files. This information may include Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data.
If you receive the HTML-formatted version of our email newsletter, your opening of the newsletter is notified to us and saved. Your clicks on links in the newsletter are also saved. These and the open statistics are used in aggregate form to give us an indication of the popularity of the content and to help us make decisions about future content and formatting.
4. BETA TESTERS PROGRAMME
If you have accepted to participate in our Beta Testers programme in addition to information we collect mentioned in section 1, we may also record your video and telephone conversations with us to ensure that we capture your feedback accurately.
You will also receive electronic updates via TestFlight application and email about any updates to the beta product.
You can opt out from this programme any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
From submitting or uploading information on our sites or platform you are agreeing to the storage, processing and possible transfer of this data. Jonika Technologies will ensure that data processing agreements and contracts are set up with data processors. We will aim to keep data within the EEA through partnered organisations; if outside of these areas it will be done in accordance with the guidance from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology; all payment information is stored with our payment processor and is never stored on Jonika Technologies’s servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Products, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone, and suggest that your change your password frequently.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
6. ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, Jonika Technologies will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information, please email email@example.com.
You may access your personal information to modify or update at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request the deletion of your personal data that we have on file please email us at email@example.com. Upon request, Jonika Technologies will permanently and irrevocably anonymize your data such that it can never be reconstructed to identify you as an individual.
We will respond to your request in a reasonable timeframe.
7. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content provided by the Products is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or other device.
- To provide you with information, products or services related to Jonika Technologies that you will facilitate your engagement with the Products.
- To provide you with promotional communications, such as email, to the extent that you have provided consent to receive such communications under applicable law.
- To provide you with customer service communications.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the Products, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to the Products.
- To understand your broad, non-specific geographic location to help us identify groups of users by general geographic market (such as postcode, state or country).
- To account for applicable sales taxes based on zip codes provided to our payment processors for purchases made through the Websites.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Products and of the fulfillment of your Product orders.
- Details of your visits to and interactions with the Products including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (email or in-Product communication) with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to companies that host advertisements on our behalf, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target.
8. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties as follows:
- In some circumstances, we may disclose the personal information that you have provided to Jonika Technologies to a third party that offers and/or provides goods or services complementary to our own for the purpose of enhancing our users’ experiences by offering you integrated or complementary functionality, complementary services or bundled pricing options.
- If Jonika Technologies’s service providers (like hosting, market analytics, and payment service providers) require this information to provide services to Jonika Technologies.
- Jonika Technologies requires each of its service providers to agree to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If Jonika Technologies or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation such as to comply with a subpoena, bankruptcy proceedings, similar legal process, or in order to enforce or apply our agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Jonika Technologies, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
9. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT FOR PROCESSING ACTIVITIES
To the extent that you have provided appropriate consent under applicable law to certain processing activities, such as use of trackers for the purpose of retargeting activities, such consent can be withdrawn at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Products may, from time to time, contain links to and from the Products of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these external websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these websites or their policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these external websites.